Wednesday 15 February 2012

ha its love post

Short description of problem: hi everyone, I've been looking for a solution all morning, but I have not found step by step instructions. Here is an example of what I want: http://thedrifterandthegypsy.blogspot.com/
see her categories above: home photography art fashion etc...
I want five labels in my menu bar. For example if I can make a new post and add a "photography" label to it, it will automatically update on my categories page so that I don't have to copy and paste my blog post everytime. I also need each entry to be separate. See what I have now www.textureandraw.com.
I hope someone can help

Blog Address: www.textureandraw.com
Browser(s) Name/Version (ex: Firefox 4, Internet Explorer 8, Safari, Mac OS
Geographical Location: Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment